The collection's image database contains both the fronts and backs of all the approximate 10,000 securities in the collection, and can be viewed electronically at the museum. The database represents a unique archive of historical securities.
The collection of the museum comprises around 10,000 historical securities from roughly 150 countries and documents global economic history from the inception of the public limited company to the present day. The exhibits include numerous artistic certificates of cultural and historical value.
- Certificates of the first public limited companies
- Securities holding a special significance in economic or cultural-historical terms
- Shares and bonds bearing original signatures
- Art on securities certificates
- Securities of world famous companies that have become icons
- Securities from Switzerland